Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Desperate Housewives

This is too funny! I recently saw this name decoder at Christina's (Mausi) website. Although I usually do not get into these "here put this on your blog" type of things (they are totally amusing to look at on other people's sites tho) I thought I would give it a try. The result was phenomenal... Meet your totally needy, open and inviting blog writer:

Nocturnal Yearner Adeptly Needing Affection

Oh boy, talk about a bad reputation... The picture goes very well with the "yearning" part too.
Well, it's now 10:30pm. I suppose there's a long night of drinking and affection-seeking ahead of me. Hmm....

3 Comments:

At 10:29 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Just for kicks, I had to see how different it was for a male. MY hubby has quite a nice one! Doesn't it make us all feel better. ;0)

 
At 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! golf hawaii resort Ritalin how long in system effexor discuss free anti virus scanner downloads tooth whitening youngstown Free on line virus scan remover Car alarm vallet bypass tds John wood hot water heaters

 
At 7:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>