Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just Another Manic Sunday

Well, soon after I completed my last blog entry Mister indeed went downstairs and glued his eyes to his computer. He must have read my blog because he actually clued into the hidden message in my words and did us all a favour: tidied up his rather chaotic desk, purged some old paper and did some shopping! Don't you love men that much more when they're actually useful?

To complement his hard work I got into the kitchen cooked up some nice food. We usually eat "The Two Fat Ladies" style over the weekend. (ok, maybe not that bad... but we don't follow our strict regimen of no-fat, chemically balanced, gourmet diet that we do during the week.) Here's tonight's dinner:

Below we have lamb chops with a rosemary-garlic spice rub. I browned them on a cast iron skillet first. On the side, I cut up some sweet potatoes and mixed them with some brown sugar and Jamaican jerk seasoning along with some other spices. Finally, I combined everything inside the skillet and cooked them in the oven for about 45mins.
On the right side is my Berrilicious Wet Cake! I'll give you the recipe for this tomorrow. For now, I have an episode of Desperate Housewives on tape... :))

2 Comments:

At 5:09 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Yum - that looks amazing!!! Can I come over for dinner?

 
At 10:00 p.m., Blogger nyana said...

come over any time! i encourage drop-ins. in fact i can fed-ex food to you as well ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>