Friday, January 27, 2006

Bus Wreck!

Here are some pictures from my walk today. The first couple ones are of the bus which crashed into a building in my neighbourhood. It doesn't look much more than a surface crash in this pic, but it was actually quite a big of a dent. We did not know whether anyone was injured - too busy snapping the pics. Well, actually, the hype was pretty much over by the time we got there . So we had a really easy time navigating around the this. From the back of the bus you can see the damage. Ouch! may I please say.

After we were finished with this bus/building wreckage, we moved onto to the beach nearby. (it totally sounds like I live in this tropical Miami/Florida type place but no, I wish.... I live in Canada where the moment we see a bit of sun, we rush outside thinking summer has arrived.) Anywho but the beach was totally cool and sunny today. Water was frozen in parts and we bumped into a very brave wakeboarder who put on a show for us.

We kept wondering what kind of a wetsuit this guy must have to avoid freezing. (probably a very good one.) the wind was so strong yet the sunshine did a good job improving the conditions. Took this pic sitting on a picnic table on the shore , smoke in one hand, coffee in other... it's the hedonist life which will be the end of me if not one of my nasty habbits. i suppose we're all creatures of habbit.


1 Comments:

At 4:40 p.m., Blogger nyana said...

Hey James! The did indeed remove the bus out of the situation. Last I saw, engineers were putting support beams until they implemented a permanent fix. What a concept, isn't it? I guess you don't have to look far for weird things ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>